- About DOGA
- Anyone who has completed at least one academic year at DGS/DGJS can join as a member (aged 18 or above as Life members, and below 18 as Junior Members).
- DOGA provides ample opportunities for old girls to bond in fellowship through social, art, music, and sports activities.
- DOGA University Groups provide undergraduates with a headstart through the sharing of tips, opportunities and advice on programs, and useful details on university life.
- DOGA Mentoring Program and Professional Interest Groups can help you to enhance your career and provide networking opportunities.
- To continue to carry out our school motto "Daily Giving Service", join DOGA to serve our community and beyond!