The information provided by Diocesan Old Girls' Association Limited and/or Diocesan Old Girls' Association Foundation Limited (together, "DOGA") on this web site is for reference only. Whilst DOGA endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information on this web site, no express or implied warranty is given by DOGA as to the accuracy of the information.
DOGA accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise whatsoever caused by (but not limited to) any use of or delay, error, breach of internet security, mistake and/or inaccuracy in relation to any of the contents, information and/or data collected, published, transmitted, downloaded and/or uploaded in connection with any programme, service or other initiatives offered by this web site. You are supplying, obtaining and using all the contents, information and data to/on the web site at your own risk.
DOGA accepts no responsibility for any loss and damage whatsoever caused as a result of the publication of any libelous material or content provided by the participants of any programme, this web site, or otherwise. If you consider any material or content to be defamatory in nature, you may set out your complaint in writing and send the same by post or electronic mail to DOGA (
Users who link from DOGA web site to sites provided by other organizations should be aware that the information on those sites has been compiled and issued by those organizations. DOGA accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this web site exists and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or related to its use.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
This Personal Information Collection Statement sets out the purposes for which your Personal Data will be used following collection, what you are agreeing to with respect to the use of your Personal Data by Diocesan Old Girls' Association Limited and/or Diocesan Old Girls' Association Foundation Limited (together, "DOGA"), and your rights under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong (the "Ordinance").
Purpose of Collection
The Personal Data you provide to us may be used by DOGA for one or more of the following purposes:
• Verification and processing of your application or indication of intent to become a member of DOGA, participate in any event or activities organized by DOGA or the School and/or to become involved in the organization of such activities;
• Maintaining and/or updating the record of membership with, donors to and volunteers assisting DOGA or participants in DOGA or School events or activities and analyzing the profiles of its members, donors and volunteers and the graduates and students of the School or participants in DOGA or School events or activities;
• Facilitating the provision of mentorship and/or guidance by graduates of the School to other graduates or students enrolled in the School and for the promotion of the School or DOGA;
• Distributing communications from DOGA, graduates or students of the School, or any associations or entities associated with or affiliated to DOGA;
• Any other purposes incidental to or associated with the above and otherwise to pursue the objectives or perform operations, activities or business of DOGA;
• For other purposes permitted by law including the Ordinance.
For the purposes of this section, "School" means Diocesan Girls' School and Diocesan Girls' Junior School.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal Data held by DOGA will be kept confidential but DOGA may, to the extent necessary for achieving the above purposes or any of them, disclose, obtain, transfer (whether within or outside Hong Kong) the Personal Data provided by you to, from or with any and all of the following persons and entities:
• Any member of DOGA or the School for any of the above or related purposes
• Any agents, consultants, or advisors of DOGA
• Overseas chapters of DOGA
• Any parties, persons, corporate bodies or institutions with which DOGA has or has proposed or may propose to have dealings including but not limited to any contractors or third-party service providers of administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to DOGA or its agents in connection with the operation of their respective businesses.
Access and correction of Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of your Personal Data in accordance with the Ordinance. DOGA has the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request. Any such request for access to and/or correction of your Personal Data should be made in writing to the Administrative Secretary of DOGA at the registered office of DOGA in Hong Kong: 1 Jordan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR.
Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be retained only for such period as may be reasonably necessary for the carrying out of the above stated purposes.
DOGA is firmly committed to preserving your privacy in relation to Personal Data supplied to or collected by DOGA on a voluntary basis. Personal Data may include names, addresses, email addresses, etc., which may be used for the above stated purposes. Your Personal Data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent unless such use is permitted or required by law.