Join us on 6th February (Saturday) at 10:00am-12:00pm via ZOOM.
About the workshop:
• Get a quick glimpse into the history and philosophy behind Chinese painting and learn about the major differences between Chinese and Western Art.
• Experiment and practice with the ink, colors and brushes provided.
• Based on exercises provided, be guided by the instructor to create your very own peach blossom painting on a Shikishi board.
• Workshop fee + material: $560
• Instructor: Carole Leung – KA Aterlier Painting Studio
Please refer to the link below for more details:
Registration opens now!!
See you there!
DOGA Art Club
Diocesan Graduate Singers is excited to share with you their first virtual singing project to convey the message of "Peace". During times of difficulties, may peace be with you, so that you can see light through darkness; experience comfort through worries and develop strength through challenges. Peace be with you all!
As part of our 160th anniversary celebration, the School is preparing the publication of a book on DGS history. DOGA is helping to put together a chapter on memories of past DGS teacher and staff. We are now inviting all alumnae to share stories about your most memorable teachers and staff. These anecdotes will bring together a collective memory of those important individuals from different decades who were synonymous with our good old days as DGS girls. Your account will be in an anonymous form in the DGS history publication, so please feel free to share any interesting stories with us.
We would like to know:
• Your 1-2 most memorable teachers. How and why were they memorable to you?
• Your 1-2 most memorable non-teacher staff. How and why were they memorable to you?