We are delighted to let you know that the DGS Mini Bazaar 2022 will be held on 20th December 2022 (Tuesday) from 9:45 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. (last admission at 12:30 p.m.).
In view of the pandemic situation, special arrangements have been put in place by the School to ensure social distancing and safety, including the following:
- Each Old Girl can only come by herself to the Mini Bazaar;
- All Old Girls who are coming should have received three doses of COVID-19 vaccine before 6th December 2022;
- All participants are required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app to scan the QR code upon arrival Only those with a “Blue Code” will be allowed to join the Mini Bazaar;
- No eating is allowed in the Mini Bazaar and no catering service will be arranged;
- Face mask should be worn by all participants at all times.
If you are interested in coming to the Mini Bazaar, please register at https://form.jotform.com/dogainfotech/dgs-mini-bazaar-2022 on or before 13th December 2022.
Registration is on a first-come-first served basis as we can only accommodate 500 alumnae and priority will be given to DOGA members. Walk-in arrangement on the day will not be available.
Details about the Mini Bazaar can be found in the School’s letter at http://www.doga.org.hk/images/attachment/events/2022/minibazaar2022pdf
Please follow DOGA on Instagram where you can find more information about the Mini Bazaar, news, event updates, upcoming activities, and more: https://instagram.com/doga.org.hk?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
We look forward to seeing you at the Mini Bazaar 2022.