We are delighted to inform you the Finance Career Interest Group will be holding a networking event on Friday 21st June at LockCha Tea House (Hong Kong Park). Come enjoy an evening out with your fellow alumnae over fine teas and dim sums in this elegant heritage setting!
We are honoured to have the following alumnae to share with us their career experience at the public sector of the finance industry:
• Anissa Wong, class of 1998, Deputy Executive Director at the Financial Services Development Council
• Tiffany Tang, class of 2004, Director of the Public Markets Team at the Hong Kong Monetary Authority
We will also be having a tea demonstration to showcase some specialty teas of our steep Chinese tea culture.
Register soon and don’t miss out on this fun opportunity to connect!
Date: 21st June 2019 (Friday)
Time: 6.15pm – 8.30pm (6.45pm Tea Demonstration, 7.15pm Industry Sharing)
Venue: LockCha Tea House, G/F, K.S. Lo Gallery, Hong Kong Park, Admiralty
Fees: $250 for DOGA members and $350 for non-DOGA members
Target Participants: All old girls who are practising or former professionals, and all undergrads and postgrads, in a wide range of finance or business related fields including, but not limited to, the following:Banking, finance, securities, investments, accounting, regulatory, advisory, insurance, consulting, business, commerce etc.
Enrolment: To secure your place, please:
(1) Register Online via below link:
(2) Send Cheque Payment to “DOGA Ltd., Diocesan Girls’ School, 1 Jordan Road, Kowloon” by 31st May 2019. Cheques need to be made payable to “DOGA Ltd” with the following information on the back:
- Name (same as online Registration Form)
- DOGA membership no. (for members)
- F5 / S6 Graduation year
- Contact telephone no.
Places can be assumed confirmed once both steps above are completed, unless you hear from us otherwise.
DOGA Membership and Enquiries:
Finance Career Interest Group
DOGA Membership Subcommittee